onsdag 1 april 2009

Some flowers and shit

So, I'm getting little complaints every now and then from my mother that there's nothing new on my blog. Well, here comes some more pictures of flowers and stuff. The weather has been great lately. A little cold though, but that's just good for the cherry blossoms. The slower they bloom, the longer they will last. Otherwise my days have been filled with work and bothersome thoughts. I'm very confused about what will happen in the future, what I'm going to study and what will happen to Tomoya. When it comes to the studying part I'm planning on doing some civil engineering education, but there's really not anything in particular that interests me. I don't feel like studying, but not like working either. What's left? I don't even want to think about that... The other day Tomoya and I went to Takashimaya to buy some Crabtree and Evelyn stuff. we found a roof garden with nice wiev over Tokyo. Oh, and some days when we went visiting his parents, we ate a big citrus fruit called... I don't know actually... Anyhow, it is about 20 cm in diameter and tastes like grapefruit but sweet. And instead of eating with spoon, you pick the fruit apart and peel the shell of the segments and eat the inside, just like an grape fruit, but unlike an orange or mandarin where you eat the segment peel as well. It's very tasty and refreshing. We got two fruits with us home, and the other day I ate one. It took like 1 hour to eat and I was very full afterwards... Tomorrow Monika and her German friend are coming to Tokyo. I'm looking forward to that very much, and I think the coming weeks will be very nice.

3 kommentarer:

Linn sa...

I believe the giant grapefruit-tasting-thing is called pomelo i swedish, som-o in thai and toronja in spanish. We had it all the time i Thailand and it was one of my favourite snacks.

Unfortunately, it is both expensive and not quite un-tasty when you try to buy it at COOP here in Sweden, so enjoy it while you can!

And by the way, you are not alone in your "what shall/should I do with my fall/life"-anguish. I'm there too. Crap...

Unknown sa...

yes, it is pomelo. No idea though what it is in japanese..

Tim sa...

My favouritest title ever.