Yesterday was a national holiday so Tomoya and I went to check out an exhibition called Light in Sight. It was actually really nice and one could watch and try out a lot of optical and audible machines and stuff. For example, one could take a picture of the left eye and see what it looks like inside. They uploaded the pictures on a website, and here is mine. Quite nice, I have to say. Afterwards we walked around in the city and took it easy. Today at work everything was as usual. I'm slowly getting used to the office and my co-workers. Today I had lunch with Oota, the young guy at the office. He is always wearing jeans and his hair looks like a bird's nest, so I al
ways end up accidentally talking to him in casual Japanese. Of some reason, my brain is used to talking in polite Japanese to older people or people in a suit, not someone who looks like a guy out partying on a Friday night. Confusing. I don't think he bothers though. I'm happy that I'm not working at the office that's opposite our little group of desks. They sound and look extr
emely boring. To begin with, there's a guy who's over comb always falls back, giving him long, thin hair on his left side only. But that's not the point. In that little group, a Chinese man is working (it's impossible to be mistaken when it comes to Japanese with Chinese dialect) and his boss always points out his mistakes and sounds very rude. I don't think he is mean actually, but he just sounds patronizing in a way that I would never put up with. I admire the Chinese guy, and I'm happy to have such kind co-workers. Otherwise everything is fine. Especially since I thoroughly cleaned the apartment this Tuesday. I even bought flowers, Sweet peas.
torsdag 12 februari 2009
National holiday
Upplagd av Sara kl. 04:12
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
0 kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar