So, tomorrow I will fly to Sweden. I haven't really realised that yet, maybe because I still haven't really realised that I went back to Japan after the summer. So, I'm not nervous at all. I'm starting to get used to all this flying around and I'm not too scared about losing hand luggage, missing my connecting flight or all those other things. Besides, it seems like I will come back to Japan in the end of January, and since I sort of miss my family and am looking forward to spending christmas at home I'm not too depressed. It's a little sad though that Tomoya has been spending a lot of time the last week to plan the company's bounenkai (ye
ar end party (or, translated word by word: Forgetting the year - party)). The first year employees have to do some sort of performance on the party, and Tomoya is supposed to do magic or something. He seems to be looking forward to it, so that's fine, but after (and today before) work they have meetings for planning the event. Today he left the apartment at 6.30 and wont be home before 11 in the night. The event is tomorrow night, so of course they are doing the last planning. But, for me it's a little sad since I'm going home tomorrow and wont see him for at least one and a half months, maybe more. Today I went to Shinjuku to buy the last souvenirs. One part of Shinjuku is covered in illuminations. I like these penguins, and unfortunately that's all I have to show this time...
Well, I suppose I'd better go packing. I can't really get myself to do it (I can't get my ass out of the wagon, as we say in Sweden).
tisdag 9 december 2008
Last day in Japan
Upplagd av Sara kl. 00:02
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
0 kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar